Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Day No.28

28) Your favorite movie

O M G


PLEASE DON'T GET ME STARTED I'LL NEVER STOP THIS MOVIE IS PERFECTION

Synopsis: Hana was a normal girl attending University in Tokyo. When Hana meets a young man who turns out to be a Wolf Man, things will never be the same. When the Wolf Man mysteriously dies, Hana is left to take care of their two wolf children.

"If you could be one thing: Would you be people? Or wolves?"

I can't stress enough the beauty of this movie and how much it touched me and has changed me. This young woman has to raise her two wolf children by herself and figure out how to raise them the best she can given what little she knows. It's a coming of age story, filled with love, and will tug at the heart strings more than just once.

I bawled for 30 minutes after the movie was over.

No, it's the truth.

I didn't strike it out.

Go watch it.

Now.

No really:

Stop what you're doing.

AKA stop reading this blog post

And go sit down and watch it.

You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment