Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Day No.27

27) Put your iPod on Shuffle and list the first 10 songs

  1. Kiss it Better by He is We
  2. Tsumasaki by Ore Ska Band
  3. Some Nights by Fun.
  4. Blood Sugar by Pendulum
  5. Good Feeling by Flo Rida
  6. Give Me Everything by Pitbull ft. Neyo, Nayer & Afrojack
  7. Halfway Around the World by A*Teens
  8. I Love It by Icona Pop ft. Charlie XCX
  9. California Gurls by Katy Perry ft. Snoop Dog
  10. Dancing by Elisa
My taste in music ranges so broadly though. I hate it when people ask me what kind of music I listen to because it's like...well, everything. I have classical, soundtrack, pop, dance, alternative, songwriter,  rap (not a lot), J-pop along with a mix of other foreign language songs, country (not a lot), and the list probably goes on. This shuffle brought forth a lot of the pop music though. Oh well.

Here's a fun little bonus of one of my favorite foreign songs: Praan by Garry Schyman



No comments:

Post a Comment