Monday, May 11, 2015

Day No.26

26) Think back to how you were 5 years ago. How have you changed since then?

Loaded question, ahoy!

Let's see, five years ago I would have been 16 about to turn 17.

Well at 16 I thought I wanted to go into the medical field


Somewhere between 17 and 18 I was like "Screw that I hate this," and made the decision to pursue art and writing once I got to college.

Let's see, I've come to realize that neither of my parents are perfect and that they both have infuriating habits and tendencies, but that's okay because I love them.

I've learned how to approach situations a lot more calmly; I also suffer from less anxiety attacks then I did 5 years ago-- YAY!


I've learned to pick and choose my battles.

I've grown a mother fucking backbone and it is beautiful. I no longer let people bother me or walk all over me and I've learned not to worry so much over things I can't control.


Uuuuuuhhh I went from being a Baptist to a nondenominational Christian. I've decided marriage isn't for me. I don't give a shit about sexuality. I've become a moderate Republican-- I believe a little bit of every thing. I'm pretty much all for equality.

Geese have become my nemesis.



No comments:

Post a Comment